Terms of Sales
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Conditions for placing an order
2. Stages of conclusion of the contract
3. Retention of title
4. Pricing Policy
5. Availability and Shipping Times
6. Terms of delivery and postage and packing costs
7. Methods of payment
8. Conditions and deadlines for exercising the right of withdrawal
9. Return and exchange policy in the event of a preparation error or defective work
10. Legal information
These general conditions of sale define the contractual relationship:
Sole proprietorship, whose registered office is located at Rue de Lyon 7, 1201 Geneva, registered in the Commercial Register of the canton of Geneva under number CHE-325.780.611,
Hereinafter referred to as "We";
On behalf of www.garbocomics.com
Hereinafter referred to as the “Site”;
Any natural or legal person visiting or making a purchase on the Site for themselves or for a third party,
Hereinafter referred to as “You”;
ON THE OTHER HAND.
ARTICLE 1. CONDITIONS FOR PLACING AN ORDER
1-1 Anyone placing an order privately on the Site declares that they are 18 years old and have the legal capacity or, failing that, parental authorization allowing them to contract it.
In the event that these conditions have not been respected in accordance with what is indicated in this contract and in order to resolve any dispute, We reserve the right to contact Us directly with the legal guardian or curator of this person. We will therefore be authorized in particular to demand from him the payment of all the orders that he has contracted.
1-2 Any person placing an order for professional needs on the Site declares to be 18 years old and to have the legal capacity or, failing that, authorization from the company, organization or any other structure. related and likely to employ him, allowing him to contract it in his name.
In the event that these conditions have not been respected, in accordance with the clauses provided for in this contract and in order to resolve any dispute, We reserve the right to contact the person who has contracted this order directly and to require she pays them personally, insofar as she will have guaranteed to us beforehand by making the request to open an account, that she was authorized to contract in the name of her company or that which employed her then.
ARTICLE 2. CONTRACT CONCLUSION STEPS
2-1 The information on the Site does not constitute an offer in the legal sense of the term, so that only the order placed between You and Us constitutes such an offer.
2-2 Any Internet user can read the general conditions of sale on the Site. Consequently, any order entails Your full and complete adherence without exception or reservation to the conditions set out in this contract. These are also communicated to You during the validation process for each order, the registration of Your order being subject to their acceptance. Anyone who has made a purchase on the Site therefore declares that they are fully aware of it and cannot deny this fact in the event of a dispute.
– Possibly subject to modification, it is understood that it is the general conditions of sale in force at the time of placing each order that are authentic.
– In the event of a dispute, an amicable solution will be sought and, failing that, any dispute of any kind will always be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in whose territory Garbo Comics is domiciled and will therefore fall under Swiss law.
2-3 After acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale and their validation, We will send You an e-mail confirming Your order to the e-mail address You provided to Us when creating your profile or during the ordering process. This e-mail constitutes Our acceptance of Your order and thus forms the sales contract between Us and You, governed by the general conditions of sale defined by this contract. We will then process it in accordance with the clauses provided for in this contract.
ARTICLE 3. RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
3-1 The items that have been delivered to You remain Our property as long as You have not fulfilled Your obligations towards Us and in particular the total amount of the invoice corresponding to the order You have contracted on the Site.
3-2 The responsibility for the risk of loss or destruction of these items is however yours upon delivery, even if you are not yet the owner.
3-3 In the event of late payment, in accordance with the indications of deadlines clearly specified on Your invoice attached to the items ordered upon delivery,
their non-payment despite reminder[s] and in the event that no reconciliation could be found, We reserve the right to require You to expressly return these items to us at Your expense.
ARTICLE 4. PRICE POLICY
4-1 The prices displayed on the Site are expressed in Swiss francs CHF, in EUR or in USD, depending on the language chosen by the buyer, including all taxes applicable in Switzerland, but excluding postage and packing costs. Calculated according to the place of delivery of Your order, Switzerland, Europe or in a country outside Europe and according to the shipping method chosen, these will be invoiced to You in addition to the amount of the items in Your order.
4-2 The price displayed on the Site at the time of Your order is guaranteed, provided that it has not undergone any modification (upward or downward) with the supplier between the previous order and Your order.
4-3 – If, and only if, the work in question is the subject of a special promotion on the Site at the time of your order, You will be able to benefit from this discount on the basis of the price which will have been communicated to You at beforehand on the site and provided that this price has not already been the subject of any special promotion.
4-4 The price of a gift voucher displayed on the Site is guaranteed in the sense that the amount to which it gives access cannot be revised upwards or downwards, regardless of the date of use of the voucher. -gift. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
ARTICLE 5. AVAILABILITY AND SHIPPING TIMES
5-1 For physical products, each item sheet appearing on the Site mentions the availability communicated by the publisher of the work concerned and a time range within which it is likely to be sent to You, depending on its presence in our stocks. However, this information is only indicative, whether it concerns published articles, articles to be published in the case of pre-orders or articles for which You would have asked Us to carry out research. in the case of a free order. As such, they cannot be guaranteed, as they are subject to availability, Our stock limits or those of Our suppliers.
5-2 In the case of a multi-item order, You can choose the delivery option You prefer: grouped delivery of all the items in Your order or unbundled delivery of the items available at the time of Your order separately from the items later available.
5-3 However, and despite all the precautions We take with Our suppliers to have the most precise information possible regarding the availability of the items We offer You, it may happen that one or other of them, deemed available at the time of Your order, is ultimately unavailable, of which We will not fail to inform You.
– In the event that the item is temporarily unavailable, We will consider Your order to be still valid until We are able to honor it. However, if the delivery times for the items that make up Your order were not guaranteed to Us by Our suppliers and it therefore seemed impossible to Us to deliver them to You as soon as possible, We reserve the right not to take action. and ask You to rephrase it later.
– In the event of permanent unavailability [sold out, no longer marketed, etc.] of the items that make up Your order, We would, in fact, be obliged to cancel it.
5-4 Ordering a digital book on the Site ensures immediate availability of the product(s) You wish to purchase upon payment. A check of the availability of ebooks from Our suppliers is carried out in real time when the order is placed on the Site. Also, a book deemed available may ultimately turn out to be unavailable, making it impossible to order.
ARTICLE 6. DELIVERY TERMS AND POSTAGE AND PACKAGING COSTS
6-1 Delivery Options
No provision is possible for any item sold on the Site.
> Grouped delivery of all items in the order
Grouped delivery corresponds to a single delivery of all the items in Your order, regardless of their respective availability at the time of registration of Your order. Combined delivery will only be made if all items are available. In case of unavailability of an item, the available items will be sent immediately and the other unavailable items will be sent later.
6-2 Delivery of digital products [download]
Digital products are available for download upon payment by credit card
t [only accepted] validated. You will then receive an order confirmation by e-mail acknowledging receipt of the order from You and containing a download link.
We strive to provide You with an option to re-download a digital product. We and our publishing partners make no guarantees that this is possible.
The download order is freely combinable with the order of physical products, which will be delivered to You independently, according to the optional methods presented above.
6-3 Order Delivery Methods
When purchasing on the Site, it is not possible to choose the delivery method for your order. The delivery will be made by economical shipping, according to the deadlines provided by the shipping company.
6-3.1 – Postage and packaging costs
Depending on where Your order is being shipped, You will have to pay separate postage and packaging costs in addition to the amount of the items in Your order.
> Delivery in Switzerland
All orders placed on www.garbocomics.com will be shipped economy. No other option is possible.
– You can also find out about the average delivery times for packages from Our partner La Poste. However, they are communicated to You for information purposes only. Consequently, the responsibility of the Site cannot be engaged in the event that the delays actually observed exceed these indications.
> Delivery in Europe
– Postage and packaging costs for deliveries in Europe are different according to the geographical area to which each country belongs. These are divided into two zones: zone 1 and zone 2.
– You must read the details of postage and packaging for deliveries in Europe [zones 1 and 2]. Once Your order has been placed, no complaint concerning them can actually be accepted.
– You can also find out about the distribution of countries outside Europe for zones 1 and 2 as well as the average delivery times for parcels from our partner La Poste. However, they are communicated to You for information purposes only. Consequently, the responsibility of the Site cannot be engaged in the event that the delays actually observed exceed these indications.
> Delivery to countries outside Europe
– Postage and packaging costs for deliveries to countries outside Europe are different according to the geographical area to which each country belongs. These are divided into three zones: zone 3, zone 4 and zone 5.
– You must read the details of postage and packaging for deliveries outside Europe [zones 3, 4 and 5]. Once Your order has been placed, no complaint concerning them can be accepted.
– You can read the distribution of countries outside Europe for zones 3, 4 and 5 as well as the average delivery times for parcels from our partner La Poste. However, they are communicated to You for information purposes only. Consequently, the responsibility of the Site cannot be engaged in the event that the delays actually observed exceed these indications.
Digital products are deliverable in all countries upon acceptance of payment for the product by credit card, subject to geographical limits decided and set by the publishers. The download service is free for all countries.
6-3.2 – Customs duties
Any customs fees and taxes specific to each country, excluding delivery in Switzerland, are Your responsibility and are at Your expense, in addition to the amount of Your order and postage and packaging costs. According to the law in force in the country of destination of Your order, they may be duly claimed from the recipient of the package, even if You were the sponsor. It is therefore Your responsibility to inform Yourself of the competent authorities of Your country or the country of the recipient of Your order and in particular in the context of a gift shipment.
ARTICLE 7. METHODS OF PAYMENT
On the Site, depending on whether you are domiciled in Switzerland or not, different payment methods are offered to You during the process of validating Your order, so that You can easily and securely pay for Your purchases.
7-1 Payment methods authorized for persons residing in Switzerland, in a European country or outside Europe
– Payment for orders contracted by persons residing in Switzerland, in a country located in Europe [outside Switzerland] or outside Europe must be made at Your convenience by international credit card or Paypal.
– Regardless of Your place of residence, whether You live in a European country [outside Switzerland] or outside Europe, it is only at the time of the actual shipment of the physical items that have also been the subject of Your order and subject to availability [see Artic5. Availability and shipping times] and delivery by Our suppliers that We will debit Your bank account for the amount corresponding to the balance of Your payment.
For the purchase of digital products, on the other hand, it is the debit of your account that triggers and allows the download.
ARTICLE 8. CONDITIONS AND DEADLINES FOR EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
8-1 Swiss law, unlike European Union law, does not grant a right of withdrawal in the event of online purchases.
8-2 Your request for withdrawal does not correspond to the conditions defined by this contract, We would be entitled to require You to pay in full for the article(s) which would have been the subject of Your order. .
8-3 No withdrawal period may be granted following the purchase of digital products, the sending of the download link being valid for final delivery.
ARTICLE 9. RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY IN CASE OF ERROR IN PREPARATION OR DEFECTIVE WORK
You have, under certain conditions expressly explained in this contract, the possibility of returning to Us the article which You had ordered.
9-1 Policy for returning a damaged item
– In the case of delivery by Our partner La Poste of an item damaged during transport (parcel also damaged), You have a period of 7 [calendar] days from its delivery date, the postmark being faith, to file a complaint with La Poste and then inform Us of Your request by returning the item concerned to Us.
– In the case of an article damaged before its delivery (and whose package would therefore not present any defect) you can send us your request directly and return the article concerned to us.
– Finally, any item that does not comply with Your order and is the subject of a return request must be returned to Us in its original packaging, unsealed, unused or damaged.
– So that We can investigate and process Your request as soon as possible, whatever the reason, You must attach to Your shipment a copy of the invoice that was sent to You by parcel. All of these elements must be sent to the following address:
7 Lyon Street
– Subject to acceptance by our ordering department and depending on the nature of the work, You will then have 7 [calendar] days, the date of the postmark being taken as proof, from the date of acceptance of your request by our order department, to return the item(s) concerned to Us at Your expense. So that We can investigate and process Your request as soon as possible, You must, failing which We will unfortunately not be able to satisfy it, attach to Your shipment a copy of the invoice which was sent to You by parcel.
– Any item subject to an exchange request must be returned to Us at Your expense in its original packaging, unsealed, unused or damaged. All of these elements must be sent to the following address:
7 Lyon Street
– Insofar as all the books that You order from Us are the subject of specific orders from Our suppliers, We are not able to accept any other return of items that We have sent to You other than those which are not not comply with Your order or which have been damaged before or during transport.
– Downloading a digital product is equivalent to an irreversible delivery, and therefore does not give rise to any return operation.
Cases of faulty downloads following the purchase of digital products are dealt with exclusively by our after-sales service which can be reached by e-mail. As far as possible, we endeavor to obtain from Our suppliers the replacement of defective digital files. In case of impossibility We proceed to a refund.
– The purchase of gift vouchers does not give rise to any return operation or exchange for cash
9-2 Exchange policy
No exchange of items ordered on the Site is possible. Whether acquired by You, for a third party or offered to You by a third party.
ARTICLE 10. LEGAL INFORMATION
10-1 Legal notices
The Site is the online bookshop of Garbo Comics. If You have any comments or questions about it, You can contact Us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Us at the following postal address:
7 Lyon Street
10-2 Site Access License
You are authorized to access and use the Site for personal purposes only and may not under any circumstances, except with express written consent from Us and under penalty of prosecution, use it and all of its content for commercial purposes. Where